Terms & Conditions
Our Nikki device comes with a standard one (1) year limited warranty from the date of purchase to the original purchaser.
Moreover, you can gain an additional one (1) year limited warranty when you register your device on our website by uploading a proof of purchase and providing contact details.
To register your Nikki, click here.
Nikki Vape Inc warrants against defects in device materials and workmanship under normal use for
one (1) year (two  years with registration) from date of purchase from authorized Nikki retailers, by the original purchaser.
- Nikki pods and the usb charging cable are not covered by this warranty
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, flood, fire, earthquake, or other external causes
- Damage caused by the device being exposed to, or encountering moisture, or extreme thermal or environmental conditions
- Cosmetic damage occurring through wear and tear, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic
- Normal performance degradation of batteries.
- Opening, disassembling or tampering with your device in any way will void this Limited Warranty.
Nikki Vape Inc will at its discretion, exchange and replace the device.
A confirmation and tracking number will be sent to you via the contact email you provided during your warranty submission.
Nikki Vape Inc. may, at our discretion, ask you to ship the device back to us for analysis prior to replacing or exchanging it with a new device.
You can submit up to two (2) eligible claims per device.
The warranty period starts from the day of your purchase and ends one (1) year from the purchase date provided on your proof of purchase receipt.
(Registered users have an additional one (1) year from the date of purchase, for a total of two (2) years of limited warranty)
Please consult your retailer for in-store refund policies.
Devices and pods purchased through an authorized retailer will not be refunded by Nikki Vape Inc; in such case, any refunds must be obtained from the authorized retailer from whom you purchased the device/pods and will be subject to the retailer’s policy on refunds.