Nikki is a premium compact nicotine delivery system designed by vapers, for vapers and smokers; offering an easy alternative to traditional cigarettes. Experience bold and bright flavour, in a small and sleek pod system that is a perfect choice when you are on the go. Both seasoned and new vapers alike will appreciate the convenience and quality that Nikki has to offer.
- Amazing flavour output from a closed pod system
- Collaborations with the best tasting brands
- Freshness seal – Delivers fresh flavour and prevents pre-leaking pods (before the pods are opened)
- Sleek design and ergonomics
- Easy and convenient
You can find the serial number Laser printed on the lower area of the Nikki device.
- Ensure that your Nikki Device is fully charged before first use.
- Remove the Nikki Pod from the blister pack.
- Your Nikki Pod is equipped with a freshness seal. Remove the freshness seal by firmly pulling the plastic tab on the mouthpiece until it snaps off. The coil will start absorbing the e-liquid. For an optimal flavour experience, allow the coil to absorb the e-liquid for 1-3 minutes before vaping.
- Insert the Nikki Pod into the Nikki Device. The magnet will help to pull the pod into place. When the pod successfully connects to the device, the ‘NIK’ logo will flash twice.
- To begin your vaping experience, draw on the Nikki Pod mouthpiece. The device will self-activate and begin producing vapor. While drawing, the ‘NIK’ logo will light up.
To avoid the risk of fire or damage to your device and property, please use the original charging cable provided. When charging, please use input voltage DC 5V and follow the procedures as below:
- Use the supplied USB cable and connect it to the Nikki’s charging port. When you have successfully connected the Nikki, the light will flash 3 times in a red colour. When you have successfully disconnected the Nikki, the light will flash 3 times in a green colour.
- Once your device begins charging, the indicator light will glow white and stay illuminated while charging.
- When your device is fully charged, the indicator light will flash 20 times in a white colour and turn off.
Nikki has a 350mAh built-in rechargeable battery. It takes approximately 45 minutes to charge fully on a laptop USB port.
We recommend using a dry cloth or cotton swab to clean the surface and inside the device where the pod is inserted.
Please ensure your Nikki is out of the reach of children and pets, as with all products containing nicotine.
It is best for battery longevity to store the device at room temperature. Please charge the device fully and remove the pod before storing the device for longer duration's, such as a month or longer.
Nikki products should not be disposed of with other household waste. It is your responsibility to dispose of your waste equipment separately from the municipal waste stream.
Please drop off your waste equipment at your local waste equipment and recycling depot.
We recommend referencing the list of items prohibited/not permitted by Canadian Air Transport Security Authority (CATSA). Nikki is safe for travel, but most airlines restrict the use of vapourizers.
Please note that Nikki pods may leak due to the extreme altitude changes when flying on an airplane. We recommend disposing partially used pods before flying and using a new one after landing.